Cat & Dog Grooming for Your Pet’s Health Benefits in Fort Mill
Grooming is a useful service for keeping your pet’s coat and skin healthy and clean. At Palmetto Pet Hospital, we offer cat and dog grooming for pets of Fort Mill!
Grooming is available on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Be sure to give us a call to check for availability and schedule an appointment!
Call us today for your dog or cat’s grooming appointment!
Full-Service Dog and Cat Grooming
Our professional groomer offers complete cat and dog grooming services including:
- Bath, brush and blowout
- Trims and specialty cuts
- Nail trims
- Ear cleanings
- Anal gland expressions
- Specialty shampoos for pets with sensitive skin
- And more
Why Dogs and Cats Need Routine Grooming
Grooming is so much more than an aesthetic service! It significantly benefits your pet’s health and helps them feel comfortable in their own skin. Here are some ways grooming helps improve your pet’s health:
- Grooming removes dirt, oils, and allergens from your pet’s coat.
- It prevents matting, which can restrict blood flow and cause discomfort.
- Our groomers use gentle handling for your pet that helps them get more comfortable with veterinary exams, too.
- We’ll do a thorough check for parasites as well as any lumps or bumps that our grooming team can bring to the immediate attention of our veterinarian.